Submit your review
Yesterday, we had a fantastic 50th birthday lunch catered by Carol at Island Girls Catering! From the moment we first chatted on her Facebook page two months ago, she was great at communicating various menu options, and accommodating our requests. Carol promptly delivered the food and prepared them in the chafing dishes with her thermos hot water. Ultimately we ordered the following:
1) Prime Rib: Moist, flavorful, and well-seasoned au jus.
2) Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta: Wow! fantastic seasoning and fresh, succulent shrimp. I don't know what she puts in it, but it was very addicting.
3) Meat and Sausage Lasagna: Delicious and very filling, LOL.
4) Chicken Piccata: Very moist and tender with the great caper sauce
1) Rosemary Sea Salt butter rolls: Glad we ordered a lot of these, Carol! 🙂
2) Garlic mashed potatoes: Awesome!
3) Honey Glazed Carrots: Great texture, sweet & buttery
4) Kale Salad with pear, pomegranate, candied walnuts, feta, and Poppy seed dressing: Fabulous combination of flavors, colors, and textures.
Thank you Carol for creating a fabulous menu that everyone raved about! Everyone happily took leftovers home to enjoy. Looking forward to our next catered event with you Carol - a Summer outdoor type of menu comes to mind! We appreciate you for making our party a fun, stress-free event, so that we can enjoy hosting! You'll have to excuse me, I'm warming up leftovers now!
Carol did a great job with catering our party. Food was excellent. Setup was nice, with a touch of tiny fresh flowers around the dessert tier. Price very reasonable. Would highly recommend for your event.
Island Girls was amazing to work with from the first contact with them. Carol responded right away and understood what I needed for a luncheon of 45 ladies, She worked with our budget and food concerns and actually made planning this event so much easier. She delivered the food to our venue in Marysville on time and with a smile and then shared her expertise on how to set the buffet table up for easy access and serving. The salads were delicious, the meat and cheese trays were beautifully presented and her rolls are to die for. The women raved about the food and expressed their desire for her to do this next year. Thank you Carol and I shout out your name and business everytime I hear someone asking about catereing.
Carol and her crew did a spectacular job on both events! Food was delicious and our guests were very happy. They were on time and great to work with! Highly recommend Island Girl Catering!
Carol made our food dreams come true for our wedding! She did it all: appetizers, taco bar, 4 different desserts plus so much more! The friendliest and everyone RAVED about the food. She and her team went above and beyond. We are so happy! I can’t thank you enough 🙂
What a fantastic job!
Carol and her crew did an amazing job providing food for my reception. She worked within my budget, was available to answer questions and was there and set up early with food prepared even during a severe storm watch with power outage warning!
I couldn't be any happier! Thank you so much!